Bulls 17/18, Who Cares Anymore Haps?

Discussion in 'Sports Haps' started by Prope, Sep 19, 2017.

1. BeviBall

BeviBall No wallet. No crack. Not me.

Got that fucker but good.
  2. y2chae

y2chae Panda

3. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

ps. my phone was lost/stolen on Sunday. Also, I don't remember my FB password so I have no way to even look at work.
  4. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

20 and 11 tonight.
  5. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Guy sucks, cut him
  6. Ziggy

Ziggy I Can Get Laid in Germany

He's a thug and a bad teammate, dude and not good at basketball because he's a black player that punched a white one, dude. You could salvage trade value with a bitch ass punk from a Fascist European country stretch 4 (that can't stretch the floor because his shooting sucks a fat one), but not the guy who actually is a decent shooting 4/5 that can rebound a bit (not that good on D, but it's a Hoiberg coached team so that's not exactly an anomaly).
  7. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Only 17 and 6. He's losing it.
  8. Ziggy

Ziggy I Can Get Laid in Germany

Are they fun bad or just :| :earwax:?
  9. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Bulls score 79 points, including only 7 in the 1st quarter.

:what:
  10. SABRSox

SABRSox Hollywood Mega-Hunk Bob Balaban Cupcake Mod

Bobby Portis put up a 5 and 9 in that game.
  11. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

9 boards in only 20 minutes? Impressive.
  12. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Niko would have had 30.
  13. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Bulls lose by 49 pts to a GS team playing without Green and Durant. Curry scores 26 in one quarter. Worthless second round draft pick sold by the Bulls starts for the Warriors.

Vincent Goodwill
    @vgoodwill
    1h
    Jordan Bell did the money sign during intros: "I just wanted to see
    how cash considerations was playing over there."
  14. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

SABR's guy Ben Gordon arrested for the second time in a week and the third time in a month.
  15. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Pretty sure he's legit crazy. He's been arrested like 5 times over the past 2 years and after one of them he was ordered by a judge to take a psych eval.
  16. SABRSox

He must be off his meds.
  17. Doug Simpson

Doug Simpson Drinking Quatro Four Loko's is muy loco

I was at Bulls game last night.......Started up in the 300 level in my assigned seats and slowly worked my way down to seats right behind the bench. At one point Hoiberg looked at me and asked me if I wanted to go in.
    Ziggy, chops and Cheeses like this.
  18. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Did you cum?
  19. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Mirocic is back practicing with and against Portis. He and LaVine are almost ready to return.

It'll be interesting to see what they can get from LaVine this season. Dunn looks okay, and they'll be positioned to get a very good player in the next draft. Probably another tall forward.
  20. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

I really hope the Michael Porter Jr. injury isn't serious.
  21. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Begley might better anyway.
  22. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Bulls somehow won 2 straight games. Niko decided to stop being a baby and play some basketball and did really well on Saturday, going 5 for 8 in 3's and leading the team in scoring with 19. He even played in some lineups with Portis (although if I were Fred wouldn't do that much in the NBA).

Kris Dunn has quietly turned himself into a decent player shooting 43/41 which is a lot better than 37/28 from his rookie season. I know the Timberwolves are in win now mode so they didn't want to spend minutes developing him but it can take some point guards a while to develop and break out. Kyle Lowry made an All Star after 8 seasons. Goran Dragic was know as the guy Rose dunked on for a few years but now is a good player and sadly better than Rose. If LaVine can be what the Bulls think he is, Butler trade is alright. Keep in mind Jimmy is the 3rd usage option for the Wolves right now. Which is fine- they are 4th in the West but that's probably Jimmy's best role, the 3rd scoring option and defensive presence on a good team, not the #1 superstar.

Bulls may have 3 pieces of the roster that can remain when they become relevant again. Lauri, Dunn and LaVine. Just need to hope they can land the #1 pick and get Bagley, that'll be a franchise changer.
  23. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Felicio is falling out of favor. Portis is a really big F, so he can take those minutes while Lopez rests.

Felicio is dead last in RPM among C . . . only 3 slots below Lopez.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  24. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

The Bulls kicked the shit out of the Celtics (sans Irving) to win their 3rd straight.

Lauri sat with back spasms, so Mirocic started in his place and scored 24 points with a +13.

Portis came off the bench and scored 23 points with a +29.

:cuban:
  25. y2chae

y2chae Panda

The Bears, Bulls and Blackhawks just a few days ago had a combined 22/23 game losing streak (exact # maybe off) but now have won 6 straight.
  26. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

As of some point last week the Cubs had more wins since October 1st than the Bears or Bulls (might have been combined, I can't remember).
  27. chops

chops never met prope

Looks like combined prior to 12/8

Cubs won 5 since then
    Bears 3 including sunday

Bulls had 3 prior to their 3W streak. now at 6

shitty winter sports teams this season
  28. Cheeses

Cheeses Nice game, pretty boy Cupcake Mod

Bulls were on the TV the other night at Pete's Pizza on Montrose, and I didn't recognize a single player in the 5 on the floor.

Then Mirotic showed up and I was all :phew:
    sycked likes this.
  29. zmz

zmz By the Banks of the River Chicago

:notsurprising:
    Ziggy, y2chae, sycked and 1 other person like this.
  30. Cheeses

31. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

:shithead:
    Ziggy and chops like this.
  32. Cheeses

There was a white Euro guy!
  33. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

Got +1 tix for next Wednesday for Chanukah, playing Orlando.

She was very excited to get to see Oladipo.

:lebron:
  34. y2chae

y2chae Panda

+1 also went to IU?
  35. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

See, Cheeses is the real racist!
    chops likes this.
  36. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Sooo may possible jokes.
  37. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

Yeah
  38. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Deadspin has an article up about how Thibs still won't rest starters. Ironically they credit his defense being the reason that led to the pace and space style of ball you see today. So the reasons players need to rest more is because the game is more fast paced than it was 10 years ago, which is due to Thibs' defensive innovations. But Thibs refuses to do that. There's a reason guys like Deng, Noah and even Rose are effectively done even though they aren't that old. I'm going to bet that paying $18 million a year for Jimmy Butler's age 32-33 seasons is going to be a bad idea too.
  39. zmz

Deadspin is garbage now but that was a good article. Fascinating how the entire league has adjusted to his defense style. Also shows again trading Butler was the right move.
  40. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Yeah no doubt Butler is going to break down within the next 2-3 seasons. The Bulls weren't going to win a title with him in the next 2-3 years, might as well reset. Problem is GarPax shouldn't be in charge of the rebuild.
  41. zmz

:gar:

I have zero confidence in garpax.

Another problem: Lebron doesn’t age. Guy is probably the GOAT
  42. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Bulls continue to be unstoppable with Mirotic & Portis leading
    the way.

:what:
  43. Cheeses

:bullsman:
  44. maurice

maurice Gangster of Love

Un Stop A Bull
  45. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Jesus Christ this team can't even tank properly. Mirotic and Portis both with double doubles.

Remember we had morons on this site saying the Bulls should just cut both of them?
  46. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Maybe Niko took the Bulls message to heart, which was "bums can't give us ultimatums" so he decided not to be a bum anymore.
  47. zmz

48. SABRSox

Niko pretty much won that game down the stretch single-handedly.
  49. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

I wasn't one of those, was I?

Still December, so there is still hope that this team does the tanking thing right. Getting a top 3 picks makes it easy, anything past that means Gar has to do some scouting work, and we don't want that.
    Ziggy and chops like this.
  50. guythe673

guythe673 n00b

Carlos Boozer retires

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk