*Game 13 - SOX @ Yankees II - 4/18/16* 6:05 - ??

Discussion in 'Game Day' started by CaptainBallz, Apr 18, 2017.

1. CaptainBallz

CaptainBallz Windowlickin' Good

:winner:

:boardsux:
    chops and Deuce like this.
  2. sycked

sycked If you loved me, you'd all kill yourselves today.

Mini Miggy.
  3. Ziggy

Ziggy I Can Get Laid in Germany

Team doesn't suck?
  4. Stockdale4Veep

Stockdale4Veep Knows the Dewey Decimal System

I forget, what's the story behind this pic?
  5. skottyj

skottyj Owner of Many Baseball Hats

Jose Quintana was on Jimmy Fallon last night?
  6. CaptainBallz

Hit the damn GIS jackpot for like "good times" or something like that. Made a gif.
  7. Iwritecode

Iwritecode Writing Code Again

FIFY
  8. CaptainBallz

9. IWMB

IWMB Resident Umpire

https://www.fanragsports.com/mlb/white-sox-win-yankees-reminds-us-baseball-never-ceases-surprise/

“I saw an article recently about whether we’d stick to our (rebuilding) plan if, in fact, we continued to win,” general manager Rick Hahn said. “I think we were 6-5 at the time. We were 23-10 last year, remember? Let’s give this thing a little time to unfold. Look, we’re committed to having a long-term view of what we’re trying to accomplish here. If, for whatever reason, various unexpected opportunities present themselves over the course of the summer, we’ll respond accordingly. But, right now, we remain focused on building something sustainable for the long term.”

A general manager pleading with the media for patience for his team to start losing is a new one.
    But that’s baseball. There’s always something a little strange, and sometimes a lot.

:lol:
    CaptainBallz, zmz and chops like this.
  10. CaptainBallz

:hahnisright:
    chops likes this.
  11. Unregistered

Unregistered The Facebook of Fucking Cupcake Mod

It would be such a Sox thing for them to for no good reason get career years out of a bunch of randos and find themselves in contention at the All-Star break.
    chops and whitesox901 like this.
  12. samram

samram Bon Vivant

You know Kenny is already thinking about what they could get for Moncada. He had to usually settle for someone that used to be very good, but now he could get someone that used to be great.
    chops and CaptainBallz like this.
  13. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Also if the team hovers around .500, that's not a contending team. It's a mediocre team that almost certainly won't make the playoffs. More reason to tear it down some more and get a better draft pick.