Scotch

Discussion in 'Alehose' started by Zoso, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Zoso

Zoso *autistic screeching*

Does Trader Joe's carry spirits in IL?

[​IMG]
  2. itsnotrequired

itsnotrequired Has Had Sex With His Wife At Least Thrice Can Post in Locked Threads

3. Zoso

With old ass scotch you get the smooth haps and a lower ABV. I'm usually in the 15 year market price wise but I'd like to give this a shot. Was reviewed very well.
  4. itsnotrequired

itsnotrequired Has Had Sex With His Wife At Least Thrice Can Post in Locked Threads

total jam at the infamous 'house of spirits' here in rhinelander. da mom picked up a 12 pack of 50 ml bottles of glenlivet 12 for $12 with tax. glenlivet isn't anything to write home about but crunch the numbers. crazy deal, i'm going to pick a couple up on thursday.
  5. Cheeses

Cheeses Do not be afraid to crush the cucks with your mind Cupcake Mod

$15 for a 750ml?

:901:
  6. itsnotrequired

plus, you feel like a giant when you drink the little bottles
  7. Cheeses

Is that the airplane sized bottle? The one that alcoholics use to disguise their "nips" when they're at work?
  8. Team Speed

Team Speed Well-Known Member

For those of us with daughters, the little empty airline bottles are a great addition to their toy kitchen sets.
  9. Quaye

Quaye I basically hate Jeans

600 ml for 12 bucks? :approved:
  10. Zoso

Double Black is sick with cigars. Sick.
  11. skottyj

skottyj Owner of Many Baseball Hats

My brother got two different bottles of Macallan yesterday. I think the ten and the fifteen. I didn't try any.
  12. Zoso

I almost bought Green Label yesterday but the one liquor store that was open had a ripoff price on it. I got the Balvenie 15 instead. Makes your fancy beers look like a pile o puke.
  13. Zoso

I had Johnnie Walker Platinum Label at Red Ivy on Clark last night (obviously I was only there as a prerequisite for having sex) (#keepusposted).

Price: 12 for a dram

Nose: kind of a sweet honey malt thing going on, you know it's gonna be very drinkable right away

Mouth: extreme softy smoothness, sensual

Finish: pretty much nothing, like all non-smoky JW labels

Only buy if you're loaded. Not worth 110 dollars. Texture is phenomenal though. Certainly worth a drink in a bar. I was in a horrible atmosphere to critique scotch too. Plus I don't know shit from shine-ola
  14. Quaye

start drinking some islay scotches, zoso. then we can talk about islay scotches
  15. CaptainBallz

CaptainBallz Windowlickin' Good

sensual.

:laff:
    Cheeses likes this.
  16. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

So when the girl that I mentioned in the Random Musings thread and I started dating we went to a Cubs rooftop game. After the game we were ready to go home, but she got a call from a friend of hers that was at the W Hotel. Apparently, this friend was a dude that was her best friend in high school, and blah blah blah.

We get to the W Hotel, and me wanting to be like a badass in front of this guy ordered a Macallan 25 year. Found out later that it was $150 a glass. It was very smooth though.
  17. Zoso

Briny and peaty?
  18. Zoso

Pussy ain't free.
  19. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Found that out the hard way that day.
  20. Quaye

just like how i like my women to be (to wit, briny and peaty)
  21. Cheeses

My nigga.
    \
    :snob:
  22. Zoso

Amber hued and sensual.
  23. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Maybe a stereotype but I always thought dudes with women best friends were either gay or they've been holding a torch for said girl all throughout the friendship
  24. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

Turns out she was holding a torch for him. So, fuck me I guess.
  25. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Is that who she ended up getting engaged to?
  26. Zoso

My best friend is a girl.

:ohshit:
  27. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

You guys heard it here first. Zoso is obviously gay in love with his best friend. You think the Hose will have it's own table??
  28. Fuller

Fuller Trump had no ideas, he just went too far

Sensual, like a puckered sphincter on a full moon
  29. CaptainBallz

Those situations are always fucked. Unless the guy truly is a gay (which he never is), they definitely either have fucked and are playing the field until they fuck again, or want to fuck but are too busy playing retarded games to get with it, but they will. Best to just back the hell out of it
  30. Zoso

We just don't care about each other sexually if that makes sense. There's been some stuff but there's nothing complicated or weird about it.
  31. y2chae

y2chae Panda

:laff:

I'm just going off what I've witnessed. Girl I was friends with in college. Her HS best friend was a dude, he was gay, although when I first met him he was in the closet but it was kind of obvious. All the dudes in my HS that were clearly gay, best friends were females. A former co worker of mine, his 2 closet friends were females. One time he was drunk and admitted to me how he wanted both of them. One of the girls was a huge slut, so I don't know what he was pining for.
  32. y2chae

y2chae Panda

At least I'm not the only one with this belief!
  33. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

I learned that lesson late in that case. As it turns out the guy she is marrying isn't this guy. Guess the best friend and her had a falling out :shrug:

Next girl I dated who had a dude as a best friend was her cousin. So I was pretty safe in that regard.
  34. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

I've since turned into a believer. Now I avoid that shit like it is the plague.
  35. y2chae

y2chae Panda

Or so you think
  36. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

:imout:
  37. CaptainBallz

My moot court partner in lawl school was this dimepiece who had a serious out of town boyfriend, but also picked up a "best law school friend" dude who she spent 95% of her time with. It was so fucking pathetic watching the dude go through all the "guy friend" motions, not getting any, but obviously just waiting for his moment. We all kinda made fun of him because it was sad. The girl's boyfriend even got a job in Chicago eventually and they moved in together.

Lo and behold, about six months ago I see the girl's FB and she's totally with the dude friend now...and he's smiling ear-to-ear in every picture, another satisfied customer of The System.
    chops and Quaye like this.
  38. Prope

Prope RIP soxwon

I'm guessing out of town boyfriend worked in construction.
  39. Cheeses

Link to said dimepiece? :poundit:
  40. Zoso

#scotch
  41. BURGH

BURGH Lafferty, Daniel

The thing about Scotch is that it rules.

#Scotch

deepest of dickings
  42. Cheeses

C'mon, zmz, help me out here.

:andruw:
  43. CaptainBallz

44. Cheeses

I just downloaded an album by Diarrhea Planet. I am truly living the life.

:ecstasy:
  45. Zoso

Alright stfu for now unless you have scotch recs.
  46. Team Speed

Team Speed Well-Known Member

Did anyone try the TJ's shit in the original post?
  47. Quaye

hence the "gay" caveat
  48. Zoso

Nobody even addressed the question. Do you know if TJ's sells spirits in IL? I have never attempted to buy anything but cheap wine there, and maybe a few sixers of decent beer.
  49. Zoso

Also Quaye balls, I'm leaning towards a smoky islay malt for NYE. Something good with spicy truffles and cigars and beef.
    Quaye likes this.
  50. Cheeses

Pretty sure Trader Joe's only sells beer and wine. Ditto Aldi.